Monday, August 20, 2012
Portland
We went to Portland for the weekend. That was probably the last time we will be in Portland for a long time. I don't know when or even if we'll ever get back there. It's sobering to start checking off the 'lasts' before we leave but exciting to think that we're really starting our transition.
I have to keep telling myself, "Take a deep breath. Steady. One step at a time." But there's a lot to do before we are ready to leave.
Strip the wall paper and then paint Emery's room.
Move Emery into Myka's room so we can redo his room.
Finish the renovations in the living room.
Weed and clean up the flower beds.
Finish painting the outside of the house.
Put the rest of our big To Be Sold items on Craigslist.
That's just off the top of my head. Sometimes I just have to tell myself to do something, Anything. Just keep moving.
So, back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment